Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk--But have you ever spilt it like this?!?!

Ladies and Gentleman,

I find that sometimes spilling milk can make you want to cry--and resent the old saying, "Don't cry over spilled milk." Now the economist in me thinks, well yes, it is a sunk cost, the milk was spilled-get over it!

Well, a few nights ago Neal left to visit the great state of Arizona for 2 dental school interviews, and for some reason Madison really wanted to teach me patience. She was up from 10pm - 5am crying, fussing, stirring, anything opposite of sleep.... Well after hours of exhaustion, Madison finally fell asleep. I decided I really needed to eat something since I missed dinner the night before. I started to make scrambled eggs, and I have no idea how this all happened but the eggs, the milk, the glass, my cute decorated tile--all ended up on the floor! I looked at it, thought about cleaning it up right away, and decided NOPE! I am going to bed! Oh wow. It was a sad scene.



Moral of the story, I really wanted to cry over spilled milk.

Another fun topic, Madison thinks she is a big girl, she gets very annoyed when I try to feed her a bottle--SHE wants to do it, all by herself. I have proof!



Who knows she may start trying to dress herself...


What a fine dresser she is :)



Madison has a new friend, Melinda, and they seem to really enjoy one another! Madison loves to talk, which is exactly what she is doing in this photo

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I'm really sorry about the milk, and especially the tile. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this week is much, much better!! It is so hard to have a sick baby especially when you are on your own. You're a trooper!!

    ReplyDelete