Saturday, October 16, 2010

Photos Photos Photos!

Well, here you have it!! The amazing Madster! Madsidonia! Madigascar!

Neal and Maddie looking out the window at Jon & Meghan's home in Salt Lake City, I thought this was so cute!!


This Summer Uncle Jeffrey came to Utah--he was attending the BYU Cross Country Camp because he is a stud and can run like nobody's business! He was such an awesome helper with Madison. Here are some pictures of Neal and Jeffrey "introducing" Madison to to the little pond we like to visit. As you will see she LOVED it :)



Then we GRADUATED!!!





After graduation ceremonies at 8am we hoped in the car and drove 13 hours to Seattle Washington :) We love going home. While in Washington Neal purchased his first article of clothing for Madison--a Polo Ralph Lauren dress--He would!! I can't lie, its so cute!!



Then we went to Schmooze at UW, we dressed Maddie up in her UW outfit. Our goal was to take her in, have her flash her irresistible smile and make the admissions counselor melt... too bad no one was there :) BUMMER!



Then we came back to Utah, I started my job at NuSkin, Neal went back to class, and then we had visitors!! Natalie, Mike, Brayden, Caleb, Baby Devin, Michelle, Ivan, Dan, Phil, and Denae came to visit! We loved having them here and our house feels empty :( I wish I had more fun pictures!







Here is our little gangster. Paula sent Maddie this super cute cat beanie, and as if that was not cute enough with her bling bling earrings--we added Spencer's hat to the mix. Pretty much we think she is SO CUTE!!



3 comments:

  1. love the photos in the hat... she's so stinkin' cute! and love those leg warmers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduation! I hope you guys get to stay on that side of the mountains as well. Now that we're in Yakima, we'll be visiting that side a lot more often. I love all the pictures of Maddie! She is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute! I'm glad you got some pictures of us being there. I don't think I got any! Thanks for letting us crash your house. Wow. I'm sure we were incredibly overwhelming. Thanks for putting up with us!

    ReplyDelete