Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am starting to look PREGNANT!!

I actually want to look pregnant at some point! Its hilarious, last Sunday I announced that we found out we were having a girl, and the ladies at church gasped, turned around, and gasped again, one said, "You're pregnant?!?" Umm... last time I checked and I was super sick the answer was YES! We have had a rough start, but I think we are making progress!!! Here is a picture from week 17... don't worry it just looks like a fat patch on my belly :)



At week 18 I went home, I could still fit my jeans pre-wedding... and I didn't quite look pregnant yet...



At week 22 we have some Bump-age going on! I think I am past the "muffin top" stage, which an odd transition...



And I have to add at least one cute ultrasound picture... here is one with her two little feet together. I like this one the best as far as "cuteness factors" are concerned. And luckily she measured bigger than she was and they moved my due date up! Yea!!



I would just like to conclude and say that I LOVE my cute husband, and we are excited to meet our little GIRL in MAY!!

5 comments:

  1. Great update, cute pictures! I'll quit hassling you for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you're looking great. Do I recognize the cute grey dress?? Are we twinners (except you are sooooooo much smaller)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle-

    You are the cuttest pregnant mom!!! I hope things are going well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle I found your blog on Sarah's! Now we can be blog buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you guys! It really is an odd transition between looking pudgy and finally looking pregnant. You look so cute though!

    ReplyDelete