Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Updates...Let the count down begin!



Madison Mae will be her name! Or Madison Michelle, sometimes I just can't decided. Yes I said "I" not "we" Neal doesn't particularly like either middle name options, but I figure after I go through the trauma of having a baby, he will let me name her whatever I want!! :) But we have jointly agreed that Madison will be her first name. I posted a few pictures so that you can see what Neal and I have been working on :)

Ha! That was funny! We worked on a baby, and now we are getting ready to have her come out and play! But not too soon, she needs to bake for another 6-9 weeks. (I am hoping she comes between my winter and spring term of school so that I can have 4 days of rest before school starts... but I am never actually that lucky :) but I can dream!

Here you have it! The bump growth: I am making some serious progress!


27 weeks


30 weeks

An update on her new bed, we decided to go with a pack 'n play as we will be moving this coming December. This was the cutest we could find! Neal loves putting these together wink wink...


Neal hard at work...


The final product! It even has a little changing station attached, convenient!

Here is her closet space to hold all of her super cute clothes! I wish I could post all of her new little wardrobe now, girl clothes are SO CUTE!!! I will wait and have her model them for you--that would be best! But here is her little section of the closet thus far...





And of course I need a few projects to work on, so here are my latest adventures!

Here is a diaper bag I made last August (before we even knew we were pregnant!) with Neal's cousin Lila. I LOVE this bag and I am excited to put it to good use!



I saw these online and I HAD to try them! I am working on these, I will let you know how they turn out... I can hardly wait!


hook candy crochet patterns

And I am making a car tent like this one... except on the two handle grips I will have ribbon flowers with a little button. But you can imagine what it will look like when I am done :)


This pattern..

with this fabric and ribbon :)


We are very excited in preparation for Maddie Mae's arrival, and hopefully I can find time to do these projects and graduate in the meantime!

4 comments:

  1. I came across your blog somehow as I was blog hopping and wanted to say hey! Congratulations on your pregnancy! We just had a girl at the end of December, they are so fun. Enjoy getting ready for her arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the baby updates! I can't believe what a difference there was between 27 and 30 weeks! You finally look pregnant!! We are so excited for Maddie Mae's arrival too! Jacob can hardly wait to meet his new cousin. Love the projects and new pack and play. We just got a simililar one for J and he LOVES his carseat canopy...well I do anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be crafty!! I only made a blanket and nursing cover. It's getting really close to when she'll be here! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle!!
    I love your blog you are so cute!! Your little girl is going to be such a doll. I am in Idaho and I will mail the dress once I get back. I cant wait for you so have it. We love you and miss you!!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete