Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday!

To me! This year I was able to celebrate my 6 1/2 birthday! Who knew such intelligence could come from a 6 year old. Its true. 6 years old = SMART. Neal was brilliant this year and surprised me by celebrating my "un-birthday" early and taking me to TCBY to get my beloved white chocolate mousse. I LOVE that stuff! Best gift ever! Not to mention the beautiful flowers that he specially selected for me :) I am one lucky girl, seriously! TCBY, roses, and Neal. That is the perfect present!


Beautiful!!


Delicious!

I also made my favorite homemade pizza thanks to Pam Prete and her AWESOME recipe she shared with me! Yes ladies and gentleman, I made this lovely creation... Smothered in cheese, pepperoni, and sausage. (I do believe I am a meat lover pizza kind of girl...greasy, fatty, yummy)I don't mess around with pizza!



Our good friends Maddie and Og (yes his name is Og) had us over for family home evening the week of my birthday and Maddie made me a homemade ice cream cake! It was so delicious. They also surprised me with gifts, which I was totally not expecting! It was a surprise indeed!

What a great birthday! I even did SUPER well on my midterms! And mind you, these are not "piddly" classes, these are the real deal, calculus and matrices algebra have been my friends this week :) I am still in shock how well I did. Happy un-birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment