Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tender Mercies

I have been so blessed these last few weeks, and it is incredible how lucky I am. I have been having a super rough time with pain the past few weeks, and I find myself thinking, "seven more weeks... make it through finals, have a baby, then graduate..." Now mind you, those are HUGE but it must be done. My little blessings are as follows!

My cute MOM came to see me for lunch when she had a layover in SLC, and I really needed to see my mom! Sometimes I can be so needy. She came just in time!

Debbie Debbie bo-Bebbie...


Then to top it off, my sister SUE came to visit me, she was on a business trip in Canada, and decided to come see me on her way home! Yea!! We had a blast, we watched TV, relaxed, and went on a hunt for a cute stroller... To add icing on that cake, my nephew RYAN decided to visit from BYUI to BYU and we got to have him the whole afternoon and evening! (weird, my nephew is in college.. I am OLD!) It was awesome! What a weekend!

Skip to my Lou SUE!!


The hunt is complete! We have a stroller people!


My little Nephew, RYAN all grown up!


It gets better!! My friend CHARLI brought over a gift for Maddie, one that I have been daydreaming about for MONTHS!! No joke... I really really wanted Maddie's newborn photos in a hot pink tutu...

Behold! TuTuS!!!!




I literally CANNOT wait to see her in these!!! So so so cute!!!

Last but not least! A visit from my friend from home KARA came to stop by on her way to MOab! You would think I won the lottery!

KARA dropping in to say HELLO!!


These little things are helping me keep going--I am very excited for these last few weeks! They have delightful lately, and I feel very blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute tutu's!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle-

    I wish i could come and see you too!! we live to far away from each other that is for sure. i miss you tons. nice stroller! your are super amazing sounds like you have alot on your plate but you handle things like this really well. i hope you have a great doctor! did you get the dress? p.s. i did try it on bryan and it fit so its probably any where between 2-4 months size. talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed with your positive attitude. Good luck with the next 7 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, long time no talk. You look great and I am so excited for you and Neal!!! P.S. I think the name Madison Mae is BEAUTIFUL!!! I've always wanted to name a daughter Madison or Olivia--two of my favorite names.

    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete