Friday, April 2, 2010

Car Seat Tent Complete!

I love these fabrics!!!


(Front View)

I am pretty impressed with myself! I didn't have a pattern, I did all the measuring, guessing, sewing, ironing, bow making, button attaching, Velcro fighting--all to make this cute little product! I think it turned out well!

The bows took me forever because I have NEVER made a bow in my life--first attempt! But I think they compliment the car seat tent quite well :)

Who knew I could do this!! Now I am eager to start more of my projects!



4 comments:

  1. oh this is way darling! you did such a good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! I'm lazy and just use a blanket to cover Kelsee's car seat! :)
    Oh, and yes, they can poop on you. It's usually just within the first week till their poop changes, but be aware and always have the new diaper ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might have blogged about it! Haha. Again, I love it and am amazed by your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job, you will love having a cover. Blankets just tend to fly in the wind:) my friend just bought that same car seat and really likes it I hope you do to. we miss you!

    ReplyDelete