Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring is Coming!!

For those of you who know Neal--well--you know that he loves flowers, grass, trees and anything that grows! He decided that we need "new" plants for our little patio. I think he did a great job selecting plants with awesome color. I love how he cares for his plants. Here are a few photos of my husband's handy work!

Pruning--salvaging last year's greenery





This poor little lemon tree is on its last leg... we are still trying to salvage it... Poor little tree!!



The final products--Neal does have impeccable taste in plants!!











Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

  1. It might help to put the lemon tree in a pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants are beautiful!!!! Even the lemon tree. I sure hope you can keep it going.

    It makes me happy just to see these pictures of your balcony with such beautiful pots and flowers. Our tulips are up and looking beautiful. Thanks again for planting them for me before you left on your missions. They are a delight every year.

    ReplyDelete