Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Projects

I love being able to do whatever I want! No tests to worry about, no homework, just long awaited relaxation. My spring classes begin in 3 days and I had a few things that I wanted to work on. I will show my recent projects and all their lovely glory. I am not a seamstress by any means, but I do enjoy trying new things.

First, many friends have had babies recently and I have not had time to make them their little gifts! So I completed mini diaper/wipes holders. I think they are convenient, and super cute!

Second, I purchased some cute pink burp cloths and I wanted to "spice" them up a bit. Denae was in town and recently made some super cute burp cloths for someone else and gave me some great ideas. I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but Denae connected the creativity dots in my head, and I completed the burp cloths!

First, the mini diaper/wipes holder.... I had a few people in mind when I was shopping for these... many of you will see these in the mail :)

The BLUE


The GREEN




The GIRLY (these were the "experimental ones" so don't look closely!)


These were fun to work on... again I am not a seamstress but I just loved when someone made me one and I wanted to share!!

BURP CLOTHS


A closer look (but not too close! Remember I don't really know what I am doing!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word thoes are so cute. I love it. the green stripe one is so cute!! Good luck with everything I will be thinking of you!! also... we couldnt decide if madison mae yost or madison michelle yost sounded best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! Did you make up the pattern or buy one? Also, I noticed you kicked me off your blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the one I got in the mail! Thank you! Good job choosing the fabric! And for a beginner, You're much better than you think. Happy last little bit of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete