Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning :)

I love cleaning. It is exciting to me. It is one of those things in life where you can see an instant change. Cleaning is rewarding, and makes me very happy!!

For "Spring Cleaning" Neal and I decided last night at 11:55pm that we needed to re-arrange our bedroom for our new addition (Madison Mae) who we hope will be joining us soon! Well, I hope she joins us soon, I am ready to have my belly back!! :)

Here we are 35 weeks Prego


Here is our newly arranged bedroom--and for those of you wondering, "who helped Neal move everything?" It was me :)



(This is the Madison corner.. I noticed Neal's placement of the chair is in perfect sight of the TV in the front room...coincidence? I don't think so! Genius!)

A better view of the Maddie corner...


Our studying nook


And our bed, right by the window for the perfect Breeze!!


Now all we need is the baby!

5 comments:

  1. you are all set - Madison Mae has a family eagerly awaiting her arrival into the world! What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I check it often but just forget to comment. Great job on all of your projects. did your spring cleaning put you into labor? :) the day i went into labor i helped my good friend clean her house for the christmas company she was expecting and it really helped me start my labor. good luck. miss you.
    oh p.s. that will be great to have her in your room but i would suggest a fan, babes are louds sleepers or at least mine was. he lasted half the night then we put him in the hall:) then eventually his room... we will be thinking of you. Madison is so lucky to have you as her mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new room layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got to be the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen Michelle!!!! Thanks to Nat for sending me the link to your blog...love it and love the crafts. I can't wait to see your beautiful girl...with you and Neal as parents, she is gonna be a stunner!

    ReplyDelete